Sunday 15 December 2013

Choose the Right Company, Right Leader

by Philip Lee

Jeunesse is the Right Company for you for its Superior Products and Excellent system.



I see it in my own life and the lives of my downlines - my relatives, friends, teachers, classmates. Undoubtedly, Jeunesse has the cutting edge products and more products are being introduced to Asia such as the product Finiti (that prevents the shortening of the DNA Telomere in our bodies). Simply Amazing! Jeunesse is also the company that pays out its profit to be the highest in the industry.



Next, you need to Choose the Right Leader in order to be Successful.

What is the definition of a Leader?

1. the Shepherd that listens to his Flock - Knowing you 
Someone who interacts regularly with his team and provide regular guidance. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. I know my sheep and my sheep knows me.

I send regular emails to my team and constantly share insights on the latest promotions. I am constantly contactable and provide advise on how to recruit new members and handle objection handling on various situations with different customer types.

2. Up To Date Information Broker to Educate you

The Leader is on top of the business and has the testimonies of each of his downline and gathers testimony from his whole Team, UpLine's Downline and other connections. This Leader needs to take effort and passion to learn about how the Products are bringing good effects to members. It is amazing that there are experienced professionals in Jeunesse. I myself hold a MBA and has experience leading large teams.

3. Is Well Connected to the Right People to Support you

There are doctors in the Jeunesse Team. I constantly communicate with doctors and nutritionists who have experience dealing with members/patients and have first hand knowledge of how Reserve works. I am also the Top LinkedIn Asia with more than 12,000 direct contacts on LinkedIn across Asia.



with Diamond Director Samson Li, an American who travels extensively to Asia. He has a furniture business and staff under him, but realized that non linear income (even while he is sleeping) through a global E-Commerce business provides greater financial independence and he takes pleasure in mentoring others.

You need to Join the Right Leader
If you are new and is struggling to grow your network or if you do not get enough support, information, please Contact me. (Type a personal message on the Right Hand Bar). Let me help you. I always see a win win. Take action on your success.

In the recent Jeunesse Anniversary Meeting, many Leaders say the Key to Success is to Choose the Right Company. I add that you also need to Choose the Right Leader. You need one who listens to you and comes at your level, to bring you up to Success.


with Diamond Director Yvonne Yen. Her greatest joy is serving Thanksgiving meal with the Jeunesse Team to the homeless in Pomona Valley on November 24, 2013.



























with Double Diamond director Jason Chiang (Taiwan) who conducts regular Chinese Jeunesse product training since joining in September 2009. An ex lecturer, he now earns half a million USD a month through his motto "Thanks to my father, I was constantly reminded to not only respect, but also take care of everyone around me - especially those I work with. In summer 2011, as an Emerald director, he set a goal to be a Double Diamond which he achieved in January 2014.

Now, more about myself: Read my LinkedIn profile 
I have a global connection of more than 12,000 direct connections on LinkedIn and have lived in many cities and manage different teams in large organizations.
I bless many readers of my blog with good advise on their health and success no matter where they are.
If you need support and mentoring, I take pleasure in blessing you with all the information in this blog and to make a new Jeunesse connection with you.

Join A.D.D team today (Aim Double Diamond)
It spans across Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong with many notable Leaders.

Here is a testimony of Tina Hu who became Double Diamond in September 2013.

Tina: "I promise to continue doing my best to assist everyone who pursues a future in Jeunesse. It gives me satisfaction to see my team members' aspirations fully realized.
They want to become Double Diamonds and I'm going to help them get there."
"I went from a struggling entrepreneur to becoming a multi-million dollar earner and a world-traveller.The most priceless accomplishment of this endeavor is the journey to self-realization and gaining more insights about myself, people and life."




It is not Impossible to be a Double Diamond.
Check out the recent Diamond director from Indonesia who joined in January 2013 and made it in just 6 months!

































Take action today. 
Make the Right Decision. 
Message me on the Right Side Bar. 
Share where you are from and how long you have got to know Jeunesse.

Choose the Right Leader to mentor you.
I am different.
I do not leave you once you have signed up.
I will connect you with someone near you, or personally mentor you.



Don't wait.
Jeunesse has Team Revenue and even if you do not recruit others, but enjoy good products and nutrition, you can leverage the team success.
Each day, someone joins, and it could be you earning that team income.

Yours,
Philip

No comments :

Post a Comment